Friday, October 30, 2009

CASEd Thanks card

Happy Friday!

For this card, I CASEd ("Copy And Share Everything") one from a recent Stampin' Success magazine that is mailed to SU! demonstrators, changing it up by using a different color scheme and different accents and elements.  I also did some faux stitching instead of the real stitching that is on the original card.




I die-cut the letters out of some Designer Series Paper that I've been hoarding, Pink Flamingo, using Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Simple Letters Bigz alphabet dies.  The letters were also crumpled a little and bent up to distress them.  It was a lot of fun to distress the textured cardstock, as I have actually never torn up my paper before!  The Whisper White layer looked a little too bright on the card, so I sponged some Chocolate Chip ink all over to soften it.

By the way, don't forget about my two-day special and get yourself a free stamp set!  Today is the final day!

Big Thanks card:  Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set; Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin' Pad; Summer Sun and Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write markers; Signo White Gel Pen; Kraft, Tempting Turquoise, and Cameo Coral cardstock; Whisper White and Chocolate Chip textured cardstock; Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper; color spritzer; Button Latte Designer Buttons; Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon; Linen Thread; Stampin' Sponges; Stampin' Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!