Thursday, October 29, 2009

Two Day Special!

Who doesn't love a sale!

From now through October 30th, 2009, spend $50 (before shipping & taxes) and get a stamp set of your choice from the options below, FREE!  You can choose one for every $50 you spend, and if you spend $150, you not only get three FREE stamp sets, but you will also get free hostess goodies!

Combine my special with Stampin' Up!'s Deal of the Week to get even more bang for your buck!

I have quite a few sets, but in the case that I do run out, you will be able to substitute for a Craft Stampin' Pad of your choice.  Don't wait, because the sooner you place your order, the better chance you have at getting the stamp set you want!

Here are the choices:
  • Lots of Thoughts
  • Yummy
  • Congrats
  • Merci
  • Polka Dot Punches
  • So Many Scallops
  • Botanical Blooms
  • Friendship Blooms
The stamp sets are new, and unmounted, but if you'd like them mounted, I will be more than happy to do so for you at no additional cost!

Please note that this is a personal special, and so only available through myself, Melissa Huie.  Remember that you only have through October 30th!  Any orders placed after this date will not be counted for a free stamp set, so don't delay!

Shop online, or contact me at melissahuie at gmail dot com to place your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!