Monday, November 30, 2009

PPA18 - Love, Peace & Joy

Hello!  Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and weekend!

Today's card combines Pals Paper Arts Challenge #18 and an old Stampin' Addicts Sketch Challenge (#32).  The PPA challenge was to create a clean/simple project.




All of the images are from the Punch Pals stamp set, and the sentiment is a rub-on from the Chit Chat pack, which is jam-packed full of different sentiments!  Plus, there are two sheets - one in Whisper White, and one in Chocolate Chip.  A fabulous deal for sure!  The images were stamped with Jet Black StazOn on 1-1/4" squares of Very Vanilla cardstock, then colored with Stampin' Write markers to keep it simple.  (Stampin' Up! has a 1-1/4" square punch, but I don't have it..yet!)  I used our lovely Sleigh Bells cotton ribbon from the Holiday Mini catalog.. so nice and thick, and so easy to tie!

Don't forget!  There is only one day left in the Online Holiday Extravaganza sale, where you can get great products for up to 50% off!  Contact me today or shop anytime at my website.

Love, Peace & Joy card:  Punch Pals stamp set; Jet Black StazOn; Soft Suede textured cardstock; Old Olive and Very Vanilla cardstock; Soft Suede, Real Red, Old Olive, and Yo Yo Yellow Stampin' Write markers; Chit Chat rub-ons; Scallop Square punch; Sleigh Bells ribbon

1 comment:

  1. That is a great card! I will have to CASE this layout. I always forget about my poor little scallop square punch. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!