Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tea bag holder project & video

As soon as I saw this stamp set in the Holiday Mini catalog, I had to have it!  It was also used for my Polar Bear Love card.  When I saw this sentiment, I immediately thought of warm, comforting drinks like hot chocolate, hot tea, and of course, coffee.  So I created this little holder for a tea bag, or you could even use it for a gift card or some other little goodie.  Enjoy!



Penguin Tea Bag Holder:  Cold & Cuddly and Snow Swirled stamp sets; Not Quite Navy and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pads; Jet Black StazOn; Not Quite Navy, Whisper White, Old Olive, and Kraft cardstock; Basic Black, Real Red, and Summer Sun Stampin' Write markers; Frost White shimmer paint; large oval and scallop oval punches; Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!