Sunday, December 27, 2009

2010 calendar pages - November & December

Good morning!  Here are the last two pages in my 2010 calendar:




Isn't the turkey darling?  The feathers were made using the Scallop Circle punch, and the beak was made by snipping a petal from a flower punched with the Trio Flower punch.  Circles punched out with the 1/8" end of the Crop-a-dile were used for the eyes.

November page supplies:  Lovely as a Tree stamp set; VersaMark ink; Chocolate Chip textured cardstock; More Mustard, Really Rust, Sage Shadow, and Basic Black cardstock; Autumn Vine Designer Series Paper (retired); Whisper White 3/8" taffeta ribbon; 1" Circle punch; 1-3/8" Circle punch; Scallop Circle punch; Crop-a-dile (for eyes); Trio Flower punch




December page supplies:  Season of Friendship, Season of Joy and Punch Pals stamp sets; Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red (retired), Summer Sun, and Baja Breeze (retired) Classic Stampin' Pads; Old Olive and Riding Hood Red (retired) textured cardstock; Whisper White cardstock; Old Olive 1/4" grosgrain ribbon; Blender Pens; Chocolate Chip and Summer Sun Stampin' Write markers

Hope you enjoyed my calendar!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Melissa I love your calendar!! You have such incredible talent. I just love your little turkey. I have added him to my list of cute things I wanna make. He'd be perfect on a Thnksgiving scrapbook page! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!