Sunday, January 31, 2010

Circle Journal - welcome page

Hi!

I have joined a talented group of ladies in doing a circle journal.. my first!  We were to choose a number, then a topic that incorporates that number.  For example, my topic is "5 things I cannot live without".  The pages are all 8" x 8".  Here is my welcome page...


I know, I'm using those butterflies a lot!  They are so pretty though, definitely the best Embosslit that Stampin' Up! has designed (in my opinion).  And I think they just look so beautiful with the Vintage Vogue set.  I have always loved butterflies, so this die is perfect for me.  (This also explains why I have so many stamp sets with butterflies..)

Here's a close up (click to see it even larger):


And yes, I have to say that the Scallop Trim Border punch is one of my favorites too, and I can't stop using it!  :)

Circle Journal Welcome Page:  Vintage Vogue stamp set; Old Olive, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, and Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pads; Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, and Kraft cardstock; Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper pad; Scallop Trim Border and Corner punches; Beautiful Wings Embosslits die; Linen Thread, Clear Rhinestone Brads

4 comments:

  1. Just amazing work, Melissa. Stop showing off!!! LOL I am loving that border punch and can't wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so pretty! Can that Embosslit be used in a Cuttlebug??? Glad you've joined us in your first CJ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so pretty Melissa! You are so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, pretty!
    Geez, another tough subject....and even tougher sign in!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!