Friday, January 29, 2010

Doing the Valentine Mambo.. :)

Hello again!

I have another project to show!  This one is a card.  I used this week's Stampin' Addicts sketch challenge...


The colors just POP on this card!  I love using bright colors with black and white, and I don't really do it often enough.  I also felt like I wasn't giving my new Pinking Hearts punch much love since getting it, so I broke that out as well.  I adore all of these new punches!

It shouldn't come as a surprise to you that I used this stamp set.  :)  I first swiped across the Basic Black cardstock with the Embossing Buddy, then stamped the dotted outline heart with VersaMark, embossing with white powder.  Then I just adhered the second heart (stamped in Melon Mambo) inside the outline.  Too cute!

Happy Friday!  It's snowing steadily here, and is not supposed to let up until tomorrow.  Hope you are staying safe in this weather, wherever you may be!

Valentine Mambo card:  I {Heart} Hearts and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets; Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad; VersaMark ink; Basic Black, Whisper White and Melon Mambo cardstock; Welcome Neighbor Designer Series Paper pad; Pinking Hearts Border punch; Modern Label punch; Word Window punch; Whisper White satin ribbon; White Embossing Powder; Half-back Pearls from the Pretties Kit; Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions folder

1 comment:

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!