Sunday, January 10, 2010

Loving Hearts card

Hi!  I hope you've been enjoying your weekend.  It has been cloudy and snowy here for the past few days.  I love snow, but it's nice to have a little break with some bright sunshine today.

So I wasn't kidding when I said you'd be seeing more projects with the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set!  Hehe!  Here's another card:



I love all of the different styles and patterned hearts in this stamp set!  The set I bought is cling-mounted, so you can see that it stamps just like wood-mounted stamps due to SU!'s high-quality rubber.  I don't plan on switching completely to cling-mounted, although they are nice.  I'm still a die-hard wood-mounted fan :)

"Pleating" your ribbon gives such a nice, different look.  Here I used Very Vanilla 3/8" taffeta ribbon.  I almost dug out my sewing machine to sew across, which would look even cuter!

By the way, if you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and are interested in an affordable way to build up on your collection, contact me for more information about my hostess club!  I'm starting a new round this month that will last through June 2010.

Happy stamping!

Loving Hearts card:  I {Heart} Hearts and Short & Sweet stamp sets; Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, and Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pads; Very Vanilla and Melon Mambo cardstock; Soft Suede textured cardstock; The Write Stuff Specialty Designer Series Paper; Very Vanilla 3/8" taffeta ribbon; Old Olive button from Playground Designer Buttons pack; Scallop Edge punch; Heart to Heart punch; Word Window punch; Modern Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!