Friday, January 15, 2010

Scrapbook layout swap pages!

Hi!

I recently participated in a 6" x 6" scrapbook page swap featuring some products in the new Occasions Mini 2010 catalog.  I just got the pages back yesterday, and would like to share them with you.  They are so beautiful and really give me some great ideas... I love them all!

This first layout was created by Cheryl:



I love her use of the new Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper pad, and all of her accents are just fabulous.  And  did you notice that scalloped piece behind the wide oval punch-out?  Nope, not a new punch, although doesn't it look like it?  Two scallop circles!

This next page is by Cathy Bartlett:



I love the color scheme, just beautiful for a "cherish" layout.

Next is a layout created by Kris Kilkenny:



How cute!  I love the new set "Tote-ally Tess" with all of her cute little accessories.  You could easily adapt it to fit more than what you immediately see - for example, ink up just the bag outline to stamp a cute shopping bag, or draw weaving on it to create a basket.  The top note on the left side pulls out for journaling.

Here's the one I created:



It's been a while since I've done a scrapbook page swap, and my first time doing it for demos to show to their customers.. so I wasn't exactly sure how to go about it!  I wanted to make it very customizable.. you can add journaling below the Crushed Curry DSP piece, or directly on it.  A focal photo would work wonderfully in the photo mat provided, with additional photos on the right page along the DSP strip.

Have a great day!  It's a nice sunny one so far, and so I'm trying to stay positive!  Hopefully I'll get to play with my new stuff that arrived on Wednesday!

My page supplies:  I {Heart} Hearts stamp set; Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, and Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pads; Sahara Sand, Chocolate Chip and Rich Razzleberry cardstock; The Write Stuff Specialty DSP and Lovely Flowers DSP (Level 3 hostess bundle); Chocolate Chip corduroy button; Linen Thread; Sweet Pea Stitched Felt; Whisper White satin ribbon; Corner Rounder punch; Scallop Edge punch

3 comments:

  1. All gorgeous, Melissa! I love the colors on your bottom one. So scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. melissa! They are all so cute and bright! You and your friends are very talented. I agree with Lora, Yummy enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Melissa, they are just wonderful! You did a great job on yours. It's too cute and you are getting your money out of that stamp set aren't you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!