Monday, February 15, 2010

Vintage Friends

Good morning!

There was another Featured Stamper Challenge issued, this time focusing on the crazily-talented Janine Tinklenberg (JanTink).  The card I chose of hers was this one:



Gorgeous, right?  I tell you, my hands-down favorite In Color this year is Rich Razzleberry!  Here's my version of her card:


I really adored her whole card, so I kept a lot of the elements the same.  I don't have the Very Vintage jumbo wheel yet, though, so I used the It's Beautiful jumbo wheel with the Melon Mambo ink pad.  I changed the stripes to polka dots on mine - I love doing tone-on-tone stamping.. in this case the polka dots are stamped with Basic Gray ink on Basic Gray cardstock.  I created the tag on the ribbon by punching Kraft cardstock with the Word Window punch, then punching it again to make it shorter.  It was then stamped with the vine image from Vintage Vogue and tied to the ribbon.  Doesn't Melon Mambo just look fabulous stamped on Blush Blossom?

Thanks for stopping by!  Be back soon with circle journal pages!

Vintage Friends card supplies:
Stamps:  Vintage Vogue, For All You Do
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Basic Gray
Paper:  Kraft, Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Blush Blossom, Whisper White, and Old Olive cardstock
Accessories/Tools:  It's Beautiful jumbo wheel, Vintage Brads, Chocolate Chip 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, Linen Thread, Beautiful Wings Embosslits die, and Word Window, Eyelet Border and Scallop Trim Corner punches

1 comment:

  1. what a card, love the colors and the butterfly, clever touch

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!