Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Friendship

Hi!  I thought I'd do some Stampin' Addicts challenges from the past week.  Well, I combined them all into this card...


The challenges were the accessories challenge, sketch challenge, and color challenge.  Whew!  :)

First I watercolored the bird on the branch on our lovely Watercolor Paper.  I love using my Aqua Painter on Watercolor Paper, as it's sooo forgiving and it really gives you a chance to blend your colors.  And yes, I do love my new Very Vintage jumbo wheel, so I used it again!  I think it goes wonderfully with this stamp set... which by the way can be earned FREE as part of Sale-a-bration!

I created the faux stitching with my White Gel Pen, and topped it all off with a butterfly from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die.  Did you notice the new Old Olive satin ribbon?  I just love that SU! came out with some new colors in this ribbon.  It's so thick, yet so easy to tie!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great rest of the night/early morning.

Spring Friendship Supplies:
Stamps:  Spring Song
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, Dusty Durango, and Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pads, Jet Black StazOn, VersaMark ink
Paper:  Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Taken with Teal, and Dusty Durango cardstock, Watercolor Paper
Accessories/Tools:  Aqua Painter, Old Olive 5/8" satin ribbon, Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel, Beautiful Wings Embosslits die, Linen Thread, Signo White Gel Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!