Thursday, October 14, 2010

Patience, grasshopper...

So I scored a bunch of goodies from the Clearance Rack, and they were due to arrive today.   Due to the influx of orders at SU!, it took a little extra time to ship... which was ok, I could wait.  Then you know how anxious you get on the day you're expecting something really fun to arrive?  So you can imagine me waiting, then finally seeing the message below.  Aww... :(

10/14/20108:17 P.M.THE PACKAGE WAS MISSED AT THE UPS FACILITY, UPS WILL DELIVER ON THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY
10/14/20106:23 A.M.OUT FOR DELIVERY

Kind of weird to "forget" a package, eh?   I just found it odd, but ah well, at least it's coming tomorrow . I can wait one more day!  And I promise to have something awesome to show! :D

Til then... have a good night!

2 comments:

  1. That is so disappointing. Scrappy goodness packages should be required to be in bright yellow boxes and against the law to ever forget. Bright yellow so they can't be forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know that feeling! Thanks for visiting today! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment.. it makes my day!